1. Collecting Information about You
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of personal information:
• Contact Information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
• Other identifying information: IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access;
• Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information;
• Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
• Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website.
Categories of Use
• Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
• Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration;
• Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration;
• Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information and geographic location data to analyse preferences, trends and statistics.
• Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, internet or other electronic activity, geographic location data, and inferences to:
• Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
• Provide you with targeted advertising;
• Run contests, promotions and sweepstakes,
• Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
• Provide and maintain functionality on our website, including our live chat or customer review features;
• Handle your customer services requests; and
• Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, websites and apps.
• Review and Content Creation Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services and on social media.
• Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
2. How we use your Personal Information
Internal and service-related usage. We use and retain information, including personal information, to improve and facilitate our Products, including:
• to analyse interactions with and performance of our Products;
• to debug and identify errors that impair functionality;
• to detect security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
• for research related to technological development and demonstration;
• to improve or enhance our Products or website.
Advertising. We may use personal information to help us deliver targeted advertising including to consumers directly and through unaffiliated advertising partners, to measure the effectiveness of advertising on behalf of our advertising partners, and to identify the audience most likely to respond to an advertisement.
Communications. We may send communications via email or SMS to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
Marketing. We may use information about you, including personal information, to send you information about RSY INDUSTRIES LIMITED’s Products, including by email, SMS, phone, or mail.
Non-personal Information. We may use aggregated or other data that is not personal information for any purpose, including marketing. These uses may include but are not limited to analysing interactions with and performance of our Products, enabling us to improve our Products, and sharing such information with our business partners, affiliates, or any other third party. Similarly, we may enhance any such and aggregated data collected via our Products with other information collected from our business partners.
• Operationally Necessary: This includes technologies that allow you to access our Products and tools that are required to maintain functionality and monitor and protect our Products.
• Performance-Related: This includes technologies that allow us to assess the performance of our Products and help us understand how our users and visitors interact with our Products.
• Functionality-Related: This includes technologies that allow us to offer you an enhanced experience when using our Products, such as identifying you when you sign in to your account or keeping track of your preferences.
• Advertising or Targeting-Related: We may use first- or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests on our Products or on third-party websites and applications.
3. When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
We may share personal information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with any RSY INDUSTRIES LIMITED Brands.
We may share personal information with parties to business transactions such as those we deal with in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganisations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party.
Law Enforcement and Courts
In certain instances we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing injury to you, to RSY INDUSTRIES LIMITED Brands or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
4. Protection of your information
Security of your personal information:
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of your personal information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing commercially reasonable procedures and technology in order to protect the security of our Website.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you are a member or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in
public areas of the Website. The information you share may be viewed by other users of the Website, and may result in unwanted e-mail or contacts from third parties.
Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and RSY INDUSTRIES LIMITED is not responsible.
You may be able to create an account on our Website with a username and password. We recommend you exercise extreme care in protecting your password information and do not publicly share any of your passwords. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of the Site by you or another person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorised by or on behalf of you.
Although we will take (and require our third-party providers to take) reasonable security precautions to protect the personal information collected from and stored on the site, because of the open nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that personal information stored on our servers, transmitted to or from a user, or otherwise in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. Accordingly, we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorised access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Third party affiliates, links, and advertising:
This Website may contain advertising for or links to our affiliates, business partners, or other third parties. Please refer to the individual policies of any links and affiliates found on the Website as they may have different collection, protection, and disclosure procedures from those contained in this Policy. RSY INDUSTRIES LIMITED is not responsible for the content or for the policies of these third party websites.
5. Information Disclosure and Correction Requests
You may request access to the personal information that we have about you. If you are a registered user or member, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also contact us (see “Contact Us” section below) to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions, as defined in the Terms and Conditions, from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request. You may also change your marketing preferences or remove yourself from our mailing list by clicking on the “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained at the bottom of the emails we send to you.
6. Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
RSY INDUSTRIES LIMITED is committed to ensuring fair and transparent processing. That is why it is important to us that data subjects can not only exercise their right to object but also the following rights where the respective legal requirements are satisfied:
• Right to information, Art. 15 of the GDPR
• Right to correction, Art. 16 of the GDPR
• Right to deletion (“Right to be forgotten”), Art. 17 of the GDPR
• Right to limit processing, Art. 18 of the GDPR
• Right to data transmissibility, Art. 20 of the GDPR
• Right to object, Art. 21 of the GDPR
To exercise your right, please contact us as indicated in the "Contact Us" section below.
7. Data retention
We retain information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide Products or services. We will also retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 13 years of age, and our Products are not directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
10. Contact information for Privacy issues